- We teach the syllabuses of the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) for ballet and the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD) for modern and tap. Our uniform requirements are therefore guided by the requirements of these two associations.
- New and Second Hand uniform may be obtained from Louise. She works on a voluntary basis for the school Costume Fund and all profits made from uniform sales go to this fund in order to subsidise the price of costumes for our biannual shows in aid of charity's).
- New uniform may be obtained from Louise Crookell-Slade or any dance wear shop (Stage Door at the bottom of Piggotshill Lane have a list of our requirements).
- School Zoodies are available from Miss O'Donovan - please see order form (left).
- Lost property - All unclaimed lost property will be donated to the uniform sale or charity shops after 31 July.
- UNIFORM – Second-Hand Uniform – Hannah Turner very kindly provides a second-hand uniform service, to raise money for show costumes. This means that each show can make as much money as possible for our chosen charities. However we are also aware that many of you would prefer to independently trade or swap dance kit and we would like to encourage you to post on our facebook page - Harpenden Dance School (formerly LSSD) – if you have anything you need to buy or borrow or would like to sell.
CONTACT: Louise Crookell-Slade
Phone: 01582 763680
Phone: 07980 610177
HARPENDEN DANCE SCHOOL ESTABLISHED 1982
NEW ONLINE SHOP at Hds.mydancestore.co.uk We have teamed up with My Dance Store to create an online shop to make it easier for you to get your uniform and dance supplies, including some products sporting the HDS logo!
At the moment Character skirts and leotards for G4 and above modern and tap are still only available from Louise Crookell-Slade and Zoodies from Miss O’Donovan (forms below). If you have enquiries about your order please direct it at My Dance Store. If your enquiry is regarding uniform requirements please check the school website or email us.