- Philippa O’Donovan is a registered teacher of both the Royal Academy of Dance (ARAD) and the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (Fellow).
- Philippa trained in ballet, modern and tap at Louise Sheaves School of Dance until the age of 18, before going to Liverpool University where she gained an honours degree in Law and continued to dance at the Merseyside Dance and Drama Centre and the McKee School of Dance.
- From 2005 - 2007 Philippa taught ballet, tap and jazz dance at Bedford College on their BTEC National Diploma Performing Arts courses.
- As a freelance teacher she now works with vocational students at The dance College and Tring Park School for the Performing Arts.
- Miss O’Donovan has been teaching for the Louise Sheaves School of Dance since 2004, becoming Principal in 2007.
HARPENDEN DANCE SCHOOL ESTABLISHED 1982